Over the years I have put together some amazing events and brand partnerships, some I still can’t even talk about. I have been very fortunate to have been able to work with bands and brands that I love, while also producing amazing events.
World Extreme Fighting
VP – Live Events – Partnerships
At the time, WEF was the 2nd longest running Mixed Martial Arts fight promotion company in the country, promoting over 70 fighter on to the UFC.
- Negotiated multi-event partnership with MetroPCS for on-air and on-site activations as well as title fight sponsorship
- Developed merchandising deal with BandMerch (AEG Live)
- Reduced production costs by 19% working with national vendors while creating a signature design for broadcast
- Managed internal marketing team and external media and promotion vendors.
The White Stripes Icky Thump
To coincide with the release of their record ‘Icky Thump’ The White Stripes wanted to create a once in a lifetime launch event. For this we took over the recently shuttered Tower Records location on the Sunset Strip.
1000’s of fans lined up for a midnight sale and a change of one of the few hundred tickets to the private show. We even had Jack Black there as the emcee to introduce the band.
- Media partners included: AT&T Blue Room, KROQ, LA Weekly, MTV
- Responsible for vendor and production management, permitting with City of West Hollywood, partnership activations and venue – building owner rental negotiations.
Honestly, I’m still surprised I didn’t end up arrested on this show